Because I think most girls like looking pretty on love day, here are some makeup ideas I recommend:
1. Fresh Rose Face Mask – I use this almost every night, and it really moisturizes my face.
2. Fresh Rose Floral Toner – I use this after the Rose mask, and so far it doesn’t irritate my skin and it has a lovely, pleasant scent.
3. Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF15 – Absolutely love this lip tint! It acts as both a lip balm and lipstick, and this shade is perfect because it gives off a mature look and goes with almost any kind of makeup.
4. RMK Nail Color EX in P-05 – For when I’m feeling girly.
5. Rimmel Stick Blush in 001 – This cream blush is easy to use and adds a nice, rosy color. I use my finger to to dab some of it on the apples of my cheeks.
6. Make Up For Ever HD Blush in Flamingo Pink – I actually haven’t tried this particular blush but I hear good things about it. I just really like this subtle color that doesn’t come off too strong.
7. Marc Jacobs Lip Gel in Strange Magic – Isn’t this a pretty pink shade? I love the Marc Jacobs lipsticks because they are easy to apply and the colors are fantastic!
Do you have any beauty/ makeup ideas for Valentine’s Day? Please share in the comments:)